Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I desperately need advice!!!!?

My husband seems to always need me to be in the wrong. I have admitted fault recently about several things (big and small) and have always been wholeheartedly invested in our relationship. Tonight I asked (very casually) about a charge on our money card. He flew off the handle saying I gave him the "3rd degree" and proceeded to scream at me and belittle me saying things like "your financial state is whatever I decide to (exploitative) hand you" and "I should have left you years ago then I wouldn't have to deal with this crap from you" and on and on. He said he was sorry for what he said but that I should understand why he was mad in the first place. I think he needs to be as willing to grovel and make this right as I always am with him. I even take fault sometimes just to diffuse a situation! But I cant BE WRONG this time. Am I wrong? Am I in a one sided relationship? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment