Sunday, July 17, 2011

My boyfriend is not letting me go?

am a 21 y/o M and i have been in a relationship with this guy for 4 years. i was inlove wid him the 1st year ...but after he cheated i just kinda fell out of love (if possible ) .i don't wanna hug him kiss or hold his hand and he knows it but he forces himself on me and i just go with .it i don't wanna hurt him 2 much i tried to break up wid him but he flips out and starts crying and i cannot see him cry i give in .so decided not answer the phone anymore but can't cz he said if i do he would show up and my house and ma parents don't know abt me ! ...he says that i am a jerk for wanting to throw away all the memories and stuff (i don't ) i care abt him aloooooot but kinda like ma best friend ....i am begging to break up wid him but he wown't accept and if i force him into it he might make a scene i tried talking to him in a calm way ........not helping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment