Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Husband is losing it?

My husband and I split up yesterday, i ended up calling the cops on him for putting his hands on me and threatening to take away our kids. He got lucky with his slick way of talking and the cops let him go. When i came back inside (cops said to “diffuse the situation”) he had a sword to his throat. I talked him out of it and he stopped, but later on when getting ready for bed he started saying “you and the kids are gonna be fine w/o me ill crash and you will get the insurance money.,” then he started saying he will be sitting on his hot rock in hell, that hes done sold his soul, that the voices are talking to him, and that they will offer me a deal soon too. Im really scared and idk what to do or think... what do you guys think is wrong with him mentally and what should i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment