Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I have a big problem and i don't know what should i do. Can someone help me please ?

This girl is my friend's sister okay . Before 1 week i call her brother many times at night about 3:00 AM okay he wasn't answering . he is working. sometimes he comes late about 5:00 AM . once a time he came back at 5:00 AM his father was sleeping if he was awake he would be angry of him and say bad words to him , sometimes i call him to be sure he would be in home early because of his father. Anyway this day i call him and he wasn't answering i call his sister , then her father answered i told him i was checking on adam because he wasn't answering his phone , he was talking in a kind way he felt bad he told me not to talk to her again and said i should call her this time but i was checking on his son even my dad was infront of me and he closed her phone if he didn't close her phone i would give him my dad to talk to him , on the next day i told my father to talk to him on the phone. he talked to him on the phone and everything seems to be okay. but adam told me not to call her again or messaging her i told him okay because of his father until he calm down ,yesterday his father told him to delete me from his sisters contacts on the msn she was talking to me, she loves me and i love her that what u should know , but we didn't tell each other okay we just know that. anyway he told him to delete me . I want to talk to his father but his father has no time to talk to me . she told her mother about everything her mother is with us i told her on the chat that i want to see her to explain everything to her to tell her that sometimes adam comes back from the work late 5:00 AM and she doesn't know or his father doesn't know. she told her to tell me i can''t meet her because its too risky she told us to wait until he calms down i told her okay . What should i do to make her father accepts me . adam doesn't know anythign about me and her he knows that i was messaging her and i call her before 8:00 PM and talking to msn but she and i were calling each other after 12:00 AM to 2:00 3:00 AM everyday but the day i called her 3:00 AM just because of her brother i was worried about him why all this happening to us what should i do , Her mom loves me . I want her father to accept me. Guyz what should i do i can't meet her or even call her because her father took her phone but i was talking to her on the MSN and adam knows that after what happened but yesterday he told adam to tell her to delete me but he didn't say anything to her she just heard it and she didn't delete me we were talking to each other yesterday. Any Help please i want to know what should i do ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment