Sunday, July 17, 2011

Alot of Back Pain. How do i get my primary Doc to listen and get him to send me to a diffrent dr instead of PT?

And you think your dr is wrong. I got news for you, I have had a bad/broken back with spinal fusion. They had me go to PT at first when they knew there was a fracture. With what I read yoiur back really isnt that bad. They treated the mild to moderate facet disease with the injection. It looks like they are hoping the PT reverses the bulges ( which does happen). Do they have you on any pain meds? Do you need a referral to go to another Dr? If not then go yourself, afterall you are entitled to a second opinion. Get it from a orthopeadic surgeon. Don't bother with pain management, That is usually considered last chance. They Didn't send me to a pain management until, they had exhausted everything else INCLUDING PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment