Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to lower my sweating..?

I'm a 14 year old girl, and i sweat a LOT more than normal. My thighs(bottom and sides), butt, hands, feet, and under arms are always sweaty. I've gone to the dermatologist and they gave me drysol, and I use it for my under arms. It doesnt work on my hands or feet. I'm afraid to use it on my thighs and butt because I'm not sure if its safe. But its so embarassing because even if I sit in shorts for two minutes, I'll get the seat or anyone next to me wet/moist. People notice my problem. I'm not overweight or anything, and I'm relatively healthy(no known health issues, and im not overweight.) Whats the cause of my sweatiness? Its possible that its genetics, but I dont know of any family member with this problem. Other than powder, how can I stop my butt/thigh sweats? and my stinky feet sweatign? or my embarassing and constant hand sweats(which occurs every second of the day, regardless of how calm I am?) Dont post ridiculous stuff please; theres no need to waste my time or make me feel bad. Thanks:D ill give you ten points, and an intense thank you if you help! P.S. if the only thing that comes to your mind is, my hormones are changing; then try to provide me with more helpful information and solutions. ah also, this has been happening since I was 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment