Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My dad yelled at me and I gave him the middle finger?

There has never been a day that passed in my life (im 18) where my dad did not yell or curse at me. Seriously, my earliest memories of him was his yelling and cursing at me. anyways, today he REALLY yelled, and yeah i talked back but I never yelled back, i just replied in a calm voice. After 5 minutes he wouldn't shut up and I was just ignoring him and my blood was boiling inside me! i couldn't take it but i couldn't tell him to shut up. But i lost control of myself and i gave him the middle finger and he just about exploded. he was shaking from anger and i got real scared. i tried to calm him down and he just ran and yelled even more. i could see people outside my house stop outside. I feel so guilty for doing that but at the same time i can't say im sorry for doing it. i can't really express myself verbally so i felt that was the only way i could express myself at the time. I think this pretty much ended our relationship. Do you think it was a horrible thing for me to do? Should I move out? I don't think i can face him any longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment