Monday, July 18, 2011

Feeling a little sad tonight bc of my boyfriend =/ ...?

We saw each other on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday... on Saturday we went to his friend's party together, and it got crazy. People there started to fight and because his brother was hit, he jumped in for his brother's sake too. After that he attempted to stop the fighting by saying that the guy that was beaten up had had enough. While they were beating the guy up, I felt helpless and wanted it to stop, so I jumped in on top of the guy and wrapped myself around him, thinking that it might help diffuse the situation because I was a girl and the guys might feel more reluctant to continue attacking him with a girl on top. My boyfriend pulled me off, of course, and told me to never do that and that I should never assume b/c he's seen men hit women. I fell asleep with him in my car in front of his house because I was too tired to drive. He called me this morning (Sunday) and then I called him again in the afternoon. We talked for a bit but lately I have become more withdrawn and silent when we talk, and I don't sound as happy (I know this) and I am just not the same as I was when we first met and talked. I feel that it would just be fake and for some reason I get more quiet with him than I do with some of my guy friends because I care what he thinks more, and I am wacky and all over the place weird with my guy friends but its funny and doesnt matter b/c theyre just my friends and we dont see each other like that. I then asked him what he was doing after work and he said he's not sure and that he's tired so that he didn't really want to hang out today because he had gone out with me for the past 3 days and was still kind of tired. Then he suggested that maybe we could hang out tomorrow instead and I told him "It's all up to you and if you want to... It's your call. I know I do. But it's up to you and only if you really want to hang out." Then he said yes he would like to see me, especially before he goes to his first Vegas trip next week because it'll be his first time there. It got awkward and quiet on the phone several times and then I told him that lately I've been feeling a little more down and tired, and that I wasnt sure if it was a side effect of the birth control pills I started taking this month because some of the side effects may be depression or fatigue. I told him that my coworkers have also noticed my unhappiness and how I looked tired as well these past 2 weeks or so. I then told him that I hate being a girl and he said "Yeah girls have lots of problems huh" and after a while of more silence and strange vibes, he said he was going to head to the parking lot (but he was already in his car when he was talking to me... So that was a strange reason) and that he'd call me later on tonight. Now it is 2am in the morning, and he ended up not calling me. I believe its his first time not calling me when he said he would, and it worries me and I did cry a little today and I do feel pretty sad. I'm hanging in there though. It just hurts to have someone matter to you so much and be so vulnerable to them, especially when they do something that hurts you. I just need a little bit of help, advice, and support, from guy or girl, doesn't matter. I just want to be the best person I can be and do the best that I can. And I do want this relationship to work... It's just hard for me sometimes when I feel these things, and when I'm not sure how he really feels or whether or not he really cares for me as much as I feel for him. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment