Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to build a relashionship with my mom and gain trust? please help. . :(?

She has been complaining that she wanted a relationship and we should try talking more. So I decided to do just that . . So I told her about the guy I like, she knows him, she has met him and I tell her everything about him. Ever since then she has been starting so many fights with me, I can't handle it, I gets me depressed, frusterated and annoyed, I try to keep calm and talk to her but she always cuts me off. She doesn't want me to go out or do anything. All I ever do is stay at home. I want to be close to her and tell her things, and have her listen to me without getting mad over little things. Whenever I do try she uses the excuse of "my head hurts go away." I don't know what to do anymore :( any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment