Wednesday, July 13, 2011

College dilemma! I need your help!?

Ok. So my dad works at a local college. A perk of that school is that you can go there for free. I know it's an amazing oppurtunty but I just dot want to go there. I am planning on going for communications and in my home area it's a terrible place for that. So I am constantly asking myself why would I go here in thosnplaxr when I'll end up getting stuck here at some dead bet job with no life and hating it because of ny dads job (plus he is VERY flighty and not reliable so who is to say that he will even be there for th at least 4 years I need?) but I just don't know none of my famy supports me but most people I talk to say your life is too important to not do what you want and be happy. So what do you guys think? Would you take the free school for a debt-free lice, even though you'd be miserable?

No comments:

Post a Comment