Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are there any succesful Aquarius (male) and Cancer (female) relationships?

Well ive been dating this Aquarius guy for 9 months now and I am a cancer girl and the months with him well theyre the best ive ever had with any guy but its odd hes not like an aquarius, he doesent mind that im clingy he likes it and he knows how to tolerate my modyness and he tries the best he can to fufill my attention needs and im still trying to learn with his emotional detatchment I hype him up and he calms me down when im too hyper lol so we balance each other out and hes always so prtective of me and loves to tell me how beutiful I am and such. He also loves it when I give him affection he says it makes him feel special so I hope we can stay together as soulmates so any succesful couples out there? Also I would like to know how to deal with my sensitivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment