Saturday, July 16, 2011

Which product would work for an itchy scalp?

You should look into the skin disorder eczema, I have eczema and it itches terribly. I have it on my arms and legs, sometimes my neck. Eczema and asthma are closely related. If you have asthma, most likely you also have eczema. They go Hand in Hand. The reason they are so closely related is because they're both caused by an unusually clean environment. It's a good idea to wash your sheets at least once a week. There is no known cure for eczema, but you can try hydrocortisone. You can go to walgreens, walmart, basically any store that sells cortizone. I would not recommend Aveeno, as it can cause burning and make you scratch more. First I would see a doctor and ask if you have eczema, most likely if you have asthma, this is the case. You can also get prescriptions. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment