Monday, July 11, 2011

WHAT DO I DO?? NEED ADVICE PLS EVERYONE ANSWER!!?

I'm 3 months pregnant and basically homeless. My mom totally turned me away. So NO help there! My dad is trying to help me but his b*!%$ wife hates me and don't want me to live in there house. I have NO friends to ask for help. I go sneak in my hubbys parents house. They know our situation and instead of helping us they decided to evict (in a month) him too! He's goin to Chef school in the morning and daytime BUT he has 4 more months to go. He don't have a job yet. I can't work cuz I'm a big girl my doc has me on bedrest I feel helpless! In a month he will be homeless to! WHAT DO WE DO?? Here in San antonio texas jobs are hard to comeby. My baby is a gift from God and I will not regret him or her ever! We are willing to do whatever for our child. WHERE DO WE STAY WHAT SHOULD WE DO?? motels are a lot and shelters have lice plus diseases like TB. PLEASE NO MEAN OR STUPID ANSWERS! AND YES I WILL KEEP MY BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment