Monday, July 11, 2011

Please help im really losing it now?

hi guys n gals. 4 yrs ago i lost my brother to a very sick muscle wasting and brain wasting disorder (Huntington's disease) 3 months after he died i started to drink very heavily but got detoxed and no im alcohol free. from been a child i was diagnosed with bpd (borderline personality disorder) 2/12 yrs ago i was all so diagnosed with ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder) and now im getting a lot worse. im getting very angry for no reason with the people i love and the ones that love me. now im a 39 yr old man with a superb son who is doing great in collage and im so proud of him. i also have a fantastic wife who helps me in every way she can.but yesterday my son said something to me and for no reason i felt my blood boil and i really wanted to hurt him physically and the only way i stopped my self was to leave the house for a hour to calm down but im so scared that one day i might snap and really hurt somebody and its not natural for a 39 yr old father to want to hurt my own son ..thanks for reading this any suggestions advise would be gratefully appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment