Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nit hell! Advice please?

My 3 and a half year old daughter has caught nits from my friends daughter. She has been scratching her head for just over a week now but I'd checked her hair asnd couldnt find anything. Last Thursday morning her head was absolutely infested with them! (its like they came out of nowhere) Her hair was practically black with bloody lice eggs!! I treated her hair and spent nearly 2 hours combing it trying to get them out. I managed to get the lice out and the dead eggs but some of the fresh eggs where too small and just slipped through the comb. I checked the net and it said to wait for them to hatch and treat the hair again in 7 days. Well shes been at her dads over the weekend and when I checked her hair yesterday it was absolutley full of them again!! The amount of **** ive got out of her hair is unbelieveable! I cant understand how its getting re-infested so quickly? Now Ive caught them off her! Its driving me insane, I hate the thought of it! Anyone got any advice or equally horrible nit stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment