Thursday, July 14, 2011

My friend is always mean? Please read. 10 Points?

i have this friend who is dead mean to me. shes meant to be my best friend but she never calls me her bestfriend. she rights down her closest friends and she either puts me at the bottom or not in the list at all. She never knocks on for me and asks me to come out. she doesnt speak to me on facebook. for her birthday i got her a big badge, and �10 worth of presents and wrote a funny little message on her wall. for my birthday she got me nothing and didnt even write a message on my wall. i give her food like when she forgets her lunch, i give her half a sandwich and give her my crisp and she doesnt give me anything back. i was also messing about today saying wohhooo no school tomorrow and she went calm down, its only one day. i was only messing about. and when something makes me laugh and i laugh for ages she tells me to calm down. she can be also dead moody to me and treat me like ****. its really annoying. and i cant speak to anyone else because shes like my closest friend. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment