Sunday, July 10, 2011

Girlfriend Help, going out at night?

Ok, I have a girlfriend and she dresses pretty revealing when shes out, she tends to show off alot of her chest, not just a little and she will make sure that they stand out.. I love her but everybody knows that will attract attention, she goes out without me by the way with her friends, which is cool i dont mind it, i just dont no wat her priorities are? like should she calm down abit now that she has a boyfriend? she doesnt seem to take me into consideation for anything, its either love it or hate it type of feeling about the whole relationship to be honest, and i do wanna work for it, usually i would be awkward as s... about it but im learning that its her choice and i should respect that, which i do but just get my head messed up i guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment