Thursday, July 14, 2011

This weekend my in laws came to visit. first off my husband and i never have time to ourselves. ?

When they come get Claire this is the only time we have. Was kinda already upset because the only thing my husband could suggest for us to do is have the niece and my daughter stay with us this was kind of sprung on me because for a month I dreamed of a weekend with no kids. Well we asked they said no anyway. I feel tension rise in me while my sister n law hands another dr. Pepper over to her two year old talking about how cute it is that she is addicted to them. I let Claire go for the sake of family she gets drug all over town all hours of the night is given nothing to drink for two days but dr. Pepper and milk keep in mind these people are aware of her lactose in tolerance. She comes home to me throws her cup at me says I am a ***** she hates me and she wants to live with her aunt jk and grandma. I put her in time out let the in laws know that I will not tolerate her coming home to me like this and if this is going to happen she will not be coming back. For the past two days after they left and hubby goes back to work Claire and I have been dealing with major constipation uclers in her mouth upset stomach. The last time they left they let me know too watch for lice. Because my niece had them. My husband get pissed at me says I must apologize to these people says nothing about there behavior. But he pretty much critiques my care of Claire and lets me know what I am doing wrong though his mom and sis come through our home like that with nothing said to them at all. Might I add when they left they threw there dr. Pepper bottles in the yard what the heck. I am already called a ***** for really not wanting Claire around them I got to there house pills on the floor the neice talking about pot in there and complete trashy and mold nasty every where. Just wondering how to get along with my husband and control me being a ***** it is not about anything but speaking up for the best interest of my child. Well his also .

No comments:

Post a Comment