Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scary attack this morning, could I be diabetic?

This morning, I had the scariest thing happen. When I woke up I had a rapid heart rate and was shakey...didn't think too much of it, but when I stood up out of bed, I was incredibly weak and shakey, hard to catch my breath when I tried to talk, and literally felt like I was going to fall down. I then began to sweat badly! I'm talking sweat literally soaking my clothes and running down my legs. I looked down and my arms, legs and face were red. Red like I had just gotten out of a hot shower. I felt hungry. I went to the fridge and for some reason, grabbed the OJ and chugged a bunch... within a literally a minute of that, the severe shaking and sweating stopped. My heart rate stayed up for a few more minutes, and so did the red skin, but within about 10 minutes of drinking the OJ, I was fine. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!? I'm freaking out and called my doctor, but if anyone knows what happened to me, please help calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment