Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I get rid of bed lice? 10 Points for best answer!?

Okay so there are these very tiny bugs that we learned were bed lice. These bed lice like to eat glue and paper and so today when I took out a piece of paper that I placed a while ago (not the same day) in one of the rooms closet that has barely anything in there I found a few of them and two of which were very big and dark. I have two parents and four other siblings one of which is only a few months old It's very uncomfortable to have these lice around my parents want them gone and don't know how. Has this happened to anyone? If so what can we do to get rid of these pesky little bed lice. I'll award 10 points (best answer)! Also these bed lice like to go in closets, under the beds, and on paper/books.

No comments:

Post a Comment