Saturday, July 16, 2011

Will a $250 hair dryer really make that much of a difference?

I have a $20 Revlon dryer that I just use to dry my hair a little bit sometimes or I diffuse my hair with mousse. Ive been using a flat iron to style my hair for years. I really love the volume look that a blow dryer can give- also the curl on the ends. I think blown out hair is so much better looking than straightened hair. I got a $100 t3 pro and it's such a big difference from my $20 Revlon but my hair is to bra strap in the back and its really thick and wavy so it still took a long time even tho it seemed to dry faster. There is a $200 and a $250 version of the t3...could styling products, a good round brush, and a $200-$250 hair dryer really make that much of a difference on time and ease of blow drying or should I just give up and stick with the flat iron? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment